- One-Story living
- No-step entry
- Low or no threshold showers with benches
- Wide doorways and hallways
- Non-slip surface floors, bath tubs, and showers
- Shower grab bars and hand rails
- Easy use handles and switches
- Comfort level toilets
- Great lighting
Speas Interior Design wants your home to be a place where you and all of your guests are comfortable today and in the future. Thus we build and remodel using these Universal Design features. Take a look at a few of our completed projects…
For this master bath remodel Speas Interior Design included a no-step entry.
For this remodel Speas Interior Design added a wide 36 inch shower door, and comfort toilet.
Here Speas Interior Design brightened the space with LED can-lighting in the kitchen.
Speas Interior Design remodeled this shower to include a handheld shower sprayer, grab bar and bench.