Speas Interior Design understands that a home is the heart of the family. Your home is a place of comfort and security, where family and friends continually come together, and your best memories are made. Building a new house or remodeling your current home can be an incredibly overwhelming process – on average 10,000+ decisions need to be made. As a family owned and operated company, this interior design mother daughter team makes it their priority to ease the stress and make the process fun and enjoyable for everyone. With strong communication, problem solving, and family bonds, Kathy and Courtney ensure that all your project needs are met, and guarantee laughs along the way. At the end of the project not only will you be delighted with your new space, you will also feel like part of the family.
WE SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Our community support includes:
- Habitat for Humanity Parade of Homes Volunteer Group of the Year
- Restore, a Habitat for Humanity retail outlet offering gently used building and home improvement supplies.
- Advisory Board Members for Pikes Peak Community College’s Interior Design Department
- 100 Women Who Care
- Housing and Building Association Parade of Homes People’s Choice Awards
- Housing and Building Association Parade of Homes Industry Awards of Excellence
- Housing and Building Association Major Achievement in Merchandising Excellence